We were tasked with implementing all of Specsavers promotional activity nationwide – from Lurwick in the Shetland Islands to Brixham at the tip of the South West. Managing both Specsavers store bookings and a nationwide promotional team.
Thousands of activations per month, developing into a campaign spanning over a number of years
We partnered with Specsavers and provided leafleting staff for all of their local promotional activity across the whole of the UK, including Northern Ireland and the tip of the highlands. This was managed by a dedicated staffing team in our head office that provided comprehensive briefing and training calls to our team members.
This was coupled with a courtesy call to each store, briefing them on the upcoming activity and finer points on how the staff member will conduct the day – reporting back to store several times throughout their shift. This was backed up by detailed weekly reporting that documented hundreds of shifts per day, complete with photographs from the field and a collated monthly report.
What We Did
- Fully trained & briefed staff managed 24/7 by a dedicated HR team
- Store briefing calls and touch points during live days to field any feedback or queries
- Provided weekly reports on activations & additional monthly summary report with suggestions for improvements on upcoming activity
- Provided idea generation for additional promotional activity centred around national sporting events such as Wimbledon & FIFA World Cup
- Managed over 250+ same day activations across the UK