We were tasked with representing Arla Protein at a number of Tough Mudder events throughout the year. Totalling 7 events across the year, our team of dedicated event manager, assistant event manager and samplers have toured the country from Reading to Scotland promoting Arla Protein to fitness fanatics all over the country.
Arla Protein offers a great range of tasty, high protein products perfect for those into health and fitness. Having a presence at events that target this demographic is key for brand awareness and the generation of new consumers. For each event, we provided a dedicated team of staff, as well as full event logistics including sample collection, storage and delivery, van hire, event set up, liaison with third parties, branded campaign equipment and bespoke reporting.
Our team distribute samples over 2 days per event, chatting to those taking part in Tough Mudders’ about Arla Protein. At the stand, people can also take pictures at a bespoke selfie area with 2 metre high Everest mountain backdrop, take part in warm-up and cool-down sessions with on-site PT, use seating area for tasting samples and see 2x yeti costume staff members provided by us waving and dancing to bring fun to the event and get the crowds pumped up ready for their runs!
What We Did
- Full event staffing and 24/7 staff management
- Full event logistics including 1 chilled vehicle with dedicated driver bringing samples to the event and staying on-site over the weekend
- A tail-lift van driven by event manager with all campaign equipment driven to location the day before the event to unload and set up
- Storage and movement of chilled samples and campaign equipment
- Provision of branded clothing, sampling bins and usherette trays
- EXECUTIONAL head office presence on-site on the day of the campaign
- Photography and bespoke event video