We have been representing Quorn at Queens Club Tennis Championships (along with other events) for 3 years running. Sampling their chilled and ambient products perfect for enjoying on the go, our teams in locations over the country were tasked with encouraging trial at selected events.
Reaching a range of audiences at a variety of sports and health-focused events to encourage dietary change.
As one of the most notable and popular meat free brands in the UK, Quorn products have been a key part of meat-free life for over 3 decades. Focused on bringing people delicious and exciting food that is good for them and good for the planet, they also strive to make everyone aware of the ethical, health and environmental benefits of Quorn foods.
We have provided staff to represent Quorn at the Queens Club for 3 years in a row, as well as a number of other events in a range of locations, the most recent being in Nottingham, London Queens and Eastbourne. We provide a staff training day for the whole team in client’s preferred location, dedicated event manager and team of samplers, event logistics including chilled storage, delivery of stock and stock management and a range of branded campaign equipment.
What We Did
- Full staffing & 24/7 team management.
- Dedicated event manager.
- Event-specific training sessions in Leeds & London.
- Branding of event space including provision of branded sampling trays, sampling stands, sampling bins, fridges, pull up banners and wall wraps.
- Chilled storage and bespoke counters.
- Dedicated regional driver for logistics and stock control.
- Photography & bespoke online report.